Thursday, November 29, 2007

Guest Photo Fridays!

Yet another twofer (two posts in one day...). Seems like I've got a "twofer and meme" theme going lately...

Some of you know I have another blog where I post some of my favorite photos from my archives. You'll be amazed at the crafty title I came up with for the blog: Photos from Jim. Catchy, huh? (C:

Anyway...I came up with the idea for "Guest Photo Fridays". I'm asking my photographer friends, relatives, etc., to submit pictures via email, and I'll pick my favorite for that week and post it. I know you all have snaps lying around here and there, and I've seen some of your work (Robert and Dan, especially!). If you'd like to be a guest photographer on my other blog, it'd be my pleasure to feature your work.

That's it for today...more tomorrow...

2 Comments:

snowelf said...

That's a great idea :)
And a catchy title.

--snow

Charles said...

Oh, I'm relieved its not Ghost Photo Fridays. Check out my best friend's blog. He just started another, because he moved back from Miami, too.