Friday, November 16, 2007

55FFF - Chapter IV

Happy Friday, y'all!

-----------

Chapter IV - Out Of The Frying Pan and Into The Fire

She dragged herself to the edge of the pond, only to find Kaito-san standing there with that smug, superior grin she hated.

"Hello, Kate."

Exhausted and in shock, she mumbled: "Kaito-san, help me out of here--for old times sake?"

Pointing the pistol at her head, he said "Sorry-- can't, Katie-san. Sumimasen..."

BLAM! went the gun...

-----------

Oh no...CLIFFHANGER!!!!! (C:

6 Comments:

Mike Minzes said...

Very cool!!!

If you want to join the 55 blog site, send me an email at: minzesm@comcast.net

snowelf said...

Holy...

No.

No way did he actually kill her...

--snow

Mona said...

I come here & what do I see? A WHOLE BUNCH OF 55VES!

Well I never...

That is a great climax scene! I guess it is a continuation of some Saga going on here. Must catch up!

Charles said...

Uh oh. Nicely done.

jtj3 said...

Hey Mike:

Cool, I'll email ya when I get back home. Thanks!

Snow: guess you will have to wait for next week's episode to see how this plays out! (C:

Mona, glad you enjoyed it. I've read lots of great 55s, and I'm glad I can be part of the club! Hope you enjoy the back-stories.

Charles--like I said to Snow, you'll have to wait to see what happens! Oh by the way, I used your 55FFF-writing tool to do this week's story and last, and it's awesome!

Charles said...

Are you using the Gadget? I've added a clear button to it, but I've neglected the original.