Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas wishes + Christmas video

First...I'd like to wish all of my blogworld friends a happy, healthy, and enjoyable Christmas season, and a great new year. This has been my first year of blogging (well, I blogged for a couple months in '06 but that doesn't really count), and it's been really fun and rewarding to meet all of you online. Thanks to everyone for enriching my life with your stories, your jokes, your encouragement, and your comments!

I got this video link from a good friend--it's a really fun arrangement of "The 12 Days of Christmas." Enjoy!

2 Comments:

snowelf said...

Okay, I FINALLY Watched the video--Jim, that is hilarious good fun! I bet it took a lot of practice to get it right!! ;)

--snow

jtj3 said...

Oh Snow, I know--it was really enjoyable. And ya, I thought the same thing--how much practice did that take? Glad you enjoyed it. And remember, the 12 days of Christmas start on Christmas day, so you're still within the acceptable time window for viewing this video. (C;

Jim