Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bad blogger!

AUGH! Not only have I not blogged in 5 days, I missed two 55FFF's yesterday...my continuing story here, but also missed the chance to post on Mike's 55FFF blog. Rather than scramble to write something, and backpost it, I'm just going to skip it and resume next week.

My good buddy Daniel popped up on IM yesterday to wish me a happy holidays, and kindly reminded me that I'm letting my blogging slip. Yeah, well, it's been one of those weeks...again with the Christmas shopping, work, parties, etc., etc. Fortunately I'm taking next week off of work, so I'll have some downtime which I'm really looking forward to.

Today is my wife's birthday, and I posted a photo of her over on my photo blog. Tonight is her work Christmas party/small birthday celebration, so that should be a lot of fun.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well, enjoying your holidays, and finding at least a little time to blog. If for some reason I don't post before Christmas again, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas indeed!

More later...

3 Comments:

snowelf said...

Hellllooooooo Jim!!! :)

I am so sorry I haven't been over--good gracious! I think it's the season for blogging to die down... I was going to get caught up this morning, but now my parents just IM-ed me and invited me over for breakfast and I just cannot pass up my daddy's breakfasts. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't get back to comment before then!! :)

--snow

snowelf said...

oh, ps! Happy B-day to Lisa!!!! Lots of love and hugs to her! :)

--snow

jtj3 said...

Hey Snow, don't worry about the "not being over" thing--heck, there's lots of blog friends I haven't visited recently, either. Daddy's breakfast--I don't even know what he was serving, but it sounds too good to pass up!

Thanks for the b-day wishes to Lisa. I gave her your hugs--she says "Thanks!"

Jim