Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas rush...

You know how everyone knows one of those people who always has their Christmas shopping done by mid-September, and their cards are out in the mail the day after Thanksgiving? Yeah, well, I'm not one of those people. Since Christmas is less than a week away, I figured I better get my butt in gear...

Tonight is Christmas shopping for the family. Yesterday, I ordered gifts online for some work people. Holiday cards are all done and sent except for a few friends from church. Oh, and trying to fit all this in at the same time we are doing our annual planning for next year (our work fiscal year starts Feb 1st)...YUK.

But hey, it is what it is. Blogging has fallen off a bit, but I see that everyone is posting a bit less. I guess it goes with the season.

I am taking some time off next week, so hopefully I'll get to do some stuff I've been wanting to do for a while--spend time organizing my digital photos, finish up a woodworking project I've had going for God-only-knows how long, etc., etc. That is, I'll do all that stuff if the couch and TV don't suck me into their black vortex of mindless entertainment...

One editorial note--in reality I haven't posted since last Friday's 55FFF...but I'm writing a "week in training" update and using Blogger's 'post options' to post it as of Sunday's date. No good reason for doing this, other than I'm neurotic about certain things, and posting my training wrapup on Sunday is one of those things.

More later...

0 Comments: