Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How many of me?

I was looking at the blog of an old friend from PLATINUM technology named Lenora. She's a travel writer, photographer, blogger, and a LinkedIn connection. Her blog is at writingtravel.com. One of her posts contained information from howmanyofme.com...it's a site you can use to find out how many people share your name. I figured "Oh there's probably a ton of Jim Jones' out there!" Amazingly, there aren't that many...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1,110
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Who knew?

More later...

5 Comments:

snowelf said...

HA HA! There are zero of me. :) I am a true original.*

And I would have thought there would be more people with your name too.

*but my name is REALLY unique, there's only 6 thousand people with my name.

:)
--snow

jtj3 said...

Gee snow--no other people in the country named "snow elf"? Hm, what are the chances of that??? (C: HA HA HA HA HA....

Unique names are cool...like unique people are cool.

Jim

Anonymous said...

8000 for me

Simon said...

I didn't know my name is that rare. Can I sell it for $1 million?

jtj3 said...

Sure, you can sell it for that much...but will anyone buy it? (C: