Friday, February 29, 2008

Much mo' bettah...

Whew, OK. So after digging...and digging...and digging...through the forums (side note--shouldn't that be "foura"? I thought words that came from Latin always ended in 'a' when it's multiple--opus, opera...etc. I'm sure Daniel would know, but I digress...)

So over at Blogcrowds, I found that they found a bug in the template I'm using. Interestingly enough the bug doesn't show up if you take the as-is template but as soon as you try to add in code for your existing widgets it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

So bottom line, it's all better now. Rounders 2 template I LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER EVER EVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN. PROMISE. Air kisses.

Man, I'm re-reading what I wrote--I seriously just got my geek on, didn't I? Working in the high-tech universe is kinda cool at times...

More later...

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh just a teensy bit geeky - nothing to worry about ;o)

Daniel said...

Much better :)

jtj3 said...

Penelope I take "geeky" as a compliment... (C: Plus, when I read your words I hear you say it in what I know must be your devastatingly cute British accent...

Dan, thanks. And keep in mind...you, sir, are the geek I aspire to be. Again, only in the kindest possible sense...

snowelf said...

I was rolling laughing when you blew your template air kisses!! hahahaha!!

Did you see where I went last weekend?? I'm SO in love with your city and HAVE to come back.
There's no way I'm not going to eventually end up living there.

--snow

jtj3 said...

Hey Snow, glad I made you laff! Oh yeah I saw your "trip report"...I didn't give it a full read yet, but it looks like you had tons of fun and I love your writing style! Glad you enjoyed yourself...