Sunday, February 17, 2008

The blogger formerly known as...

So, I'm probably making too big a deal out of this, but I've decided that my Blogger.com "name" is changing. So now, both my "main" blog (this one) and my ID will be 'jtj3'. Why? Well, a few reasons...

Even though my 'real world' name is pretty common and generic, I am starting to feel the need to abstract myself from my online persona. If you know my 'real world' name, it's pretty boring and white bread. A lot of my blogger friends have interesting handles, and I thought jtj3 just sounded...I don't know...cooler.

Oh heck, call me whatever you want to call me--I'll still be the same old geeky, approaching-middle-age, middle-to-back-of-the-pack runner type dude that I've always been, the one that you know and love.

Who knows, I may go back to my real name at some point. I like the fact I can change my mind.

My next post is is #100...I've got something special in mind. Until then, I'll say "more later" like usual...

5 Comments:

Sue said...

I can't wait until #100!

snowelf said...

Okay, I thought something was wrong with Blogger when you posted on my blog, but it seems something was just wrong with you.

Er--wait, that didn't come out right.Um...er...Ahem.

:D

Isn't your wife darling with the sprinkle cookies!! That made me go "awwww!" You guys are too cute!!

And the sun...I seriously seriously think it HAS been a month.

Can't wait till 100. :)

--snow

jtj3 said...

Jeez Louise, I hope I didn't build #100 up too much! Sue love the new picture. (C:

Snow, you're right--something IS wrong with me! HA HA HA HA...

Yeah, we are a cute and mooshy couple. We had a great V-tines wknd. Now, if the sun and weather would cooperate...

Anonymous said...

hehehe. Don't stress about the #100! The muse will help you out when she is ready!

Daniel said...

100 posts! That is a great milestone. I should check to see how many I have. Can you count posts from multiple blogs?