Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Someone stole my title!!!

Yesterday I posted about a case coming before the Supreme Court, District of Columbia v Heller. I thought I was being clever by titling the post "Lawyers, Guns, and Money." Turns out I got scooped...the law-related blog "Sentencing Law and Policy" had a post yesterday entitled "Another round of lawyers, guns, and money."

*sigh*

All my good ideas get taken. Ask me about my idea I had back in 1970 for a way to record TV shows onto tape for later viewing...or my idea in 1988 for a portable digital music player. Go ahead, ask me. OK I didn't really have those ideas, but if I did, I'd be filthy stinking rich right now...

*sigh again*

More later...

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe!!! Too funny! ;o)

snowelf said...

I'm so sorry, J...

You also had the idea for squeezable ketchup, didn't you?

Bastards!

--snow

jtj3 said...

Pen, glad I could make you laugh. Making people laugh means I've accomplished my goal for the day. (C:

Snow, don't EVEN get me started on the ketchup thing...LOL!