Friday, March 7, 2008

55FFF - Chapter XVII

She asked, "But...how..."

"Come now, Kathryn. I didn't teach you all my secrets...I still have some tricks up my sleeve."

The faux agent entered the front door and said, "They'll be here soon, sir."

"Put the cuffs on her, and gag her," the Fat Man said. "No mistakes this time."

"I understand, sir."

---------------
Side note--it came to me today how this will end. I'm not kidding...I got off the elevator, was walking into my office, and it hit me. And no, that's not a hint as to how it will end. The thing is, I don't know how many more chapters it'll take me to get there, and I have no idea how the story will get from here to there. But I know it will.

More later...

3 Comments:

snowelf said...

Oh.Crap.

That doesn't sound like petting to me... ;)


--snow

jtj3 said...

Petting...you love that word, don't you? HA HA HA HA!

No, it sure won't be fun for the heroine of our story. I *so* want to give away the ending but I won't. But you'll love it, I swear...or your money back.

Sue said...

Where have you been hiding? You got all silent. Oh... I should check the running blog. Hrm.