Friday, March 28, 2008

It ends today

So I'm part of the 55 Flash Fiction nation (thank you, Susie, for turning me onto this, albeit indirectly) and I've been writing this multipart saga about Kathryn and the fat man, which still has no title and probably won't. Anyway, last night I was thinking about all the things I wish I'd done differently with the story, but how I really like it anyway and couldn't wait to get started on a new story arc with completely different characters. So...

The story ends today.

Not right this minute, silly heads. I'm going to do multiple 55FFFs today (assuming I can fit them all in but I am pretty sure it's do-able), and draw the story to its stunning and thrilling conclusion today.

Will I dump these all out at once, you ask? Oh no, gentle readers. I will parcel them out like the last few precious morsels of a sweet delight that you absolutely live for, but know that once it's gone there ain't gonna be no more for a while. Or something. Know what I mean?

Anyway, look for the first of, oh, I'll say 3-4 more chapters in the story, in an hour or two...

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

i have been enjoying your flash fictions. keep em up. i am enjoying your bloggy and you. i am glad our sue pointed me to ya.

enjoy, kathleen :)

jtj3 said...

Hey, Kathleenybeeny...glad you like the FFs! I'm glad I found you through Sue, too...

Unknown said...

me, too! :)