Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tomorrow's Friday already???

Yikes. It's the first full work week of the year for me, and it's gone way too fast. It's one of those weeks where I know I did a lot of stuff, and had a bunch of meetings, etc., but couldn't tell you anything truly significant that I did. I'm sure there's a diamond somewhere in the dust, though.

I'm running, I'm working, I'm blogging, and I'm sleeping...hm, that's about it. I'm starting to get more sucked into a digital lifestyle, though--found a couple new podcasts (one on running, one on digatal photography) that I'm getting into. As my skills in Photoshop are getting better, I'm doing more fiddling around with my pictures. I really thought this one came out really well--very artistic looking.

This weekend we get to drive two hours to have lunch with my sister, who is in town from Washington DC. It'll be good to see her, as it's been a few months. Then, dinner with friends Sunday...and after that, it's back to Monday again.

Tomorrow--Flash Fiction Friday here, and Guest Photo Fridays over at Photos from Jim. If that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will!!! (C;

More later...

2 Comments:

snowelf said...

Nice!
My weeks are flying too! Shheeesshh!

Have a great weekend!!

--snow

jtj3 said...

Hey Snow--it's halfway through (the weekend, that is) and going pretty good so far. (C: Hope yours is also!

Jim