Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey, wanna help me invent a meme?

Just a quick one tonight--I'm a little under the weather so I've mostly been sleeping all day. Therefore, nothing exciting to write about--unless you consider rest, drinking lots of fluids, and sleep to be page-turning excitement! (C:

I know there are several meme-ers out there--SuchSimplePleasures is one, Snowelf has been known to do a meme or two, as has Daniel. I've got this idea for a meme, but I just can't get enough questions/statements in it to feel like I've got critical mass. So...anyone want to help me create it?

Email me at jtj3 at comcast dot net, I'll send you something back with the idea and what I've got so far. Who's with me???

More later...

4 Comments:

Daniel said...

I'll start thinking of some ideas!

snowelf said...

Okay, just email me with it already!!

:P

--snow

jtj3 said...

Daniel thanks--got your ideas, and sent you mine. Snow, it's coming via email in a bit.

Jim

suchsimplepleasures said...

ok...i expect a meme in my honor. and...i have one up and, if you haven't done it...it's yours!!! i think you are hysterical with your meme addiction!!
also, i started something called scrolling saturday. it's a weekly meme where you bring forth archived posts that have had no comments or not enough comment for your liking...and you repost them. go to my blog, if you want to do it, there is a link on the side that will lead you to the appropriate place!!!