Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday meme!

I've seen a couple people do this one recently, so I stole this from Flash. I've seen other people do this also, so I thought it was time. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want it you're welcome to it.



The 4x MEME


Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Paperboy
  2. Retail clerk
  3. Telemarketer
  4. Data entry
Four places I have lived:

  1. Decatur, IL
  2. Blue Mound, IL
  3. Lisle, IL
  4. Aurora, IL
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Jamaica
  2. Las Vegas
  3. Zermatt, Switzerland
  4. Salzburg, Austria
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Thin crust pizza
  2. Coffee (it's a food, right?)
  3. Steak
  4. Dessert

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Somewhere warm!
  2. On a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean
  3. A small restaurant somewhere in Europe, just sipping coffee and watching the world go by.
  4. Outside running!!!

Hope you enjoyed this.

More later...

4 Comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

thanks for stopping by and suggesting that i borrow this meme!! it was fun to read. i think it's hysterical that you love memes!! and...i think i'm going to borrow it, today. my brain has finally seized to function and i have not one drop of an idea to write about!!! so, thanks A LOT!!!
it'll be up in a bit!

jtj3 said...

Such, I knew you'd like this one! Let me know when it's up...or better yet I will stop by now and take a look.

Jim

snowelf said...

Yep, coffee IS a food!!! :)

--snow

jtj3 said...

Hey, if Snowelf says coffee is a food, it MUST be true! LOL!

Jim