Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hey, wanna see THE MOST irritating thing on the web?

It's RIGHT HERE!!! I'm a huge fan of the Confessions of a Runner podcast. Jodi put an audio clip of this song into one of her 'casts. Since listening to it Monday, I have been unable to get this damned thing out of my head. It's irritating, but it'll stick with you...

Warning you...

Last chance...



How much of it did you actually listen to? I figure the average is about 30 seconds, and then you're scarred for life...

More later...

6 Comments:

Daniel said...

My, that is irritating.

snowelf said...

oh! I saw this on Family Guy and I don't even have to watch it to get it stuck in my head!! Ack!!!

Brian was really cute dressed up as a banana though! :)

And my 55's up! ;)

--snow

Rick said...

Heh, my DOD had a friend that did that and a dance to it. It was hillarious!

jtj3 said...

Daniel - NO KIDDING!!! For some reason I'm wired such that, when I see something like this, the first thing I think is "Gee I should pass this along..."

Snow, it does indeed bring back bad memories doesn't it? Saw your 55...NICE!

Rick, yeah...I bet if someone is creative, and they don't care what people think of them, they could come up with one heck of a dance!!!

Anonymous said...

I love "it's peanut butter jelly time!" Probably because my little brother and his wife used to play it to their montessori class, it was a major hit. I personally loved watching two of my favorite adults in the whole world dancing around to that song. It'll always have a special place in my heart, I don't care how annoying it is. Thanks for the reminder. :)

jtj3 said...

Maggie, I can totally see this being a hit with the kid crowd. And when you've got a good memory associated with a piece of music it doesn't matter how corny or goofy the music is, it's just special.