Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I need a meme fix...

So I'm driving into work this morning, thinking "Wow, it's been a long time since I did a meme. I should do one today." I checked--it's been since April 5th. Anyway, I cruised on over to my pal Snowelf's site and found that not only had she done a meme, but she tagged me!!! Quelle ironic coincidence (the name of Snow's blog is "Ironic Coincidences"). Anyway, I thought it was funny...

So here's my meme. I won't tag anyone, but if any of my pals **cough cough** Sue **cough cough** KathleenyBeany **cough cough** want to do this, then fine...

1.Your name plus “ness”
jtj3ness. Uh, yeah, OK...whatever. Ness.

2. Two feelings at the moment? Satisfied and thankful.

3. What are you listening to right now? Bach's "Sonata for Solo Violin No. 1 in G." Courtesy of my J.S. Bach station on Pandora. Which is like the best website ever, except for Google and Wikipedia.

4. Done anything you regret so far this week? Yes. Two stupid little mistakes that no one but me will think about in 5 minutes, much less 5 days, but I'll agonize and obsess over them until I move onto something else.

5. Describe where you are right now? 9th floor of the building where I work, on the west side of the building, looking out over the west/far west suburbs of Chicago.

6.The highlight of your week? It BETTER BE the fact that I'm going to see "Iron Man" on Friday--cuz if I get bogarted on going to see it, AGAIN, I'm gonna be cranky.

7. What are you craving to have right now? More coffee. Which is odd since I *just* finished a 16-oz cup, and that was my 3rd (or 4th, I forget) of the day.

8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? Hm, Mrs. jtj3's mom and dad came over for Mothers Day and we grilled out, does that count? If not, then it would be Mark, Suzanne, Norm, and Heather--we all went to a charity event/fundraiser on Friday.

9. What are you scared of? Lots of things, but mostly of losing the good stuff I have in my life because of dumb mistakes, or fate, or...whatever.

10. Last movie you watched? Hm...uh, DVD of Sin City, I guess...

11. Do you have feelings for someone? Yes--for Mrs. jtj3!!!

12. What is your heritage? Welsh, Irish, little bit of French, and I don't know what else.

13. Are you thinking of someone right now? Yes.

14. Britney Spears is a skank. Agree or disagree? Totally agree!

15. Last thing you downloaded on your computer? "Introducing Joss Stone" by Joss Stone (bought off iTunes, so I guess that counts)...

16.Have you changed much this year? Yep...a ton.

17. Say something about the person who posted this before you? She's my firstest and bestest blogging buddy, and a really neat-o person. Who I admire a lot. With the whole graduating school/single mom/getting a new job thing. You're awesome Snow. (C:

18. Do you like moms? In general, yes.

19.Hugs Or Kisses? What, I have to pick? JEEESH...

20. Say one of your friends and an inside joke with them. Mrs. jtj3--SASKATOON.

21. How many homes have you lived in? 11

22. This Q went AWOL. Er, OK...well, send someone out to find it!

23. Who was the last person to text message you? My friend Randy

24. Where was the last place you went besides where you are? Uh, home last night, I guess...

25. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No.

26. Do you speak any other language other than English? I can make myself understood in French, I know a little bit of Japanese and a little bit of German.

27. Last thing you watched on TV? The Today Show this morning.

28. Do you dress for style or comfort? Both!

29. Name someone with the same b-day as you? Rube Goldberg (who was responsible for the concept of Rube Goldberg machines). Also, Ann Landers and Abigail Van Buren ("Dear Abby").

30. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? No but it sounds like fun!

31. Whats the craziest thing you’ve done? Skydiving on my 30th? OK not the craziest, but the craziest that I am COMFORTABLE POSTING IN A PUBLIC FORUM...

32. Favorite colour(s)? Blue and green

33. What are your plans for tonight? Woodworking class!

34. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Hm...catching up on DVR'ed shows, the fact that it's one day closer to when I get to see "Iron Man," the fact that it's hump day...

35. Last time you smiled? When I read this question.

Are my answers boring? Stupid? Did I answer "Mrs. jtj3" too many times? You decide...

More later...

8 Comments:

Daniel said...

I am thinking I should do a meme on my blog too. This one may work....

Anonymous said...

Despite feeling totally "unloved", I did like this meme and may steal it anyway ;o)

jtj3 said...

Daniel, if you do this let me know. I'd be interested in your answers!

Penelope, don't feel unloved. You are totally loved her at jtj3 world! MWAH! You ever notice that I'm all about the air kisses?

snowelf said...

Hahahahahaha! An IC indeed. What else would you expect from me, jtj3?!!? ;)

Speaking of movies, I heard Iron Man is AWESOME!! No one who I know has seen it has had a bad thing to say about it. I want to see so many movies coming up, Hancock, and Iron Man, and Narnia, and Sex and the City, and Indiana Jones... there's another one too, but I can't think of it... and I loved Sin City.

I think you answered Mrs. jtj3 just the perfect amount of times. And we always get to learn a little more about the wild and crazy character that is you. :)

--snow

Unknown said...

hi jim!! what fun! loved reading your answers. and you made me grin at the very beginning how you cough/hinted that sue and i should be tagged to do your meme. hehehe.

i will play along. come and see when i am done. night night silly boy, kathleenybeany aka beany :) mwah!

Christine said...

I just stole your meme. Thanks!

And, I loved Iron Man.

Sue said...

You can just call me Sue, not cough cough Sue. haahha. (My poor attempt at being funny.)

I'll do this tomorrow morning! :-D

I've already got answers for some of them that might crack people up!

I have to say, your answers are NOT boring! :-) And I doubt Mrs. Jtj will think you answered her 'too many times'. :-)

Unknown said...

hey jim,
i enjoyed your meme but especially how you coughed me (and sue) out. thanks for visiting my meme. in case you haven't seen it already, sue did do it, too. you will giggle and awh i bet at the parts about YOU.

night night "our jim"

beany :)