Thursday, July 17, 2008

Returning the favor - a shoutout

A couple days ago, my blog friend Sue gave me a nice shout-out the other day, calling me one of the photogs she adores. I'm blushing! For the record, Sue is also a great photographer...she's got a good sense of composition/design, and can make art out of just about anything.

So, today is my turn to give her a shoutout. In her latest post, she talks about how one of her photos got used in an online article on NowPublic.com. Excellent! This is the first of many published photos for Sue, I'm sure. Oh, and in a shameless shill for her...her work is also featured for sale on RedBubble.com...

Stop by her photo site and take a look--she does really good stuff.

I'd intended to post on something else today...so look for another post from me later today...

4 Comments:

Sue said...

*melting... grinning* See the grin? :-D You are so kind! *blushing now* Thanks!

Unknown said...

hi our jim ~ you rawk. so sweet, beany :)

jtj3 said...

Hey Sue, you deserve the praise!

Beany, thanks...you and Sue both rawk!

Unknown said...

awwhh our jim ~

**gushing**

happy friday, beany :)